Copyright © 2019 Mountain View Power & Industrial, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Click on Logo above for additional info)
For more than 115 years, Atlas Minerals & Chemicals has been developing and manufacturing the world’s most reliable CCM (Corrosion-Resistant Construction Materials), Epoxybond® repair products, industrial compounds, and oxidized asphalt. Atlas also specializes in custom plastic fabrication.
Headquartered in Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley, Atlas provides customers around the world with end use solutions across an endless array of specialized industries. Our long history includes countless industry firsts, and our future holds day after day of new innovations designed to make your job easier.
• Setting Beds, Grouts, & Mortars
• Linings & Membranes
• Polymer Floors
• Expansion Joints
• Polymer Concrete
• Surface Preparation
• Used in conjunction with concrete construction • Mechanically anchored into concrete substrate • Leak-free primary and second containment and corrosion protection • Leak detection systems available • Expansion joints not required • Available in five thermoplastic resins
• Chemical resistance • Thermal resistance • Impact and abrasion resistant • Bridges cracks in concrete • Easy installation
• Prefabricated construction available for new construction or retrofit
• Trenches, Sumps, Tanks, Drains
• Any configuration size or shape
• Built-in grating seat
• Conform to ASTM and DIN standards
• Welded by Certified Applicators
• Standard sheet thicknesses are 1/8″ (3 mm.) and 3/16″ (5 mm.)
WHY CHOOSE US?
We have in stock a furan setting bed/mortahouse your maintenance materials in our Salt Lake City Utah location, available 24/7. We work with the oldest established company in the industry so there isn’t a problem we can’t solve